Covid City, Muck Up Day & Inspection Regulation`
This week the boys discuss some things that have been in the news- Sci-fi Style Covid safe cities of the future, the future generation auctioning off their school as a Jail and how property inspectors may need to tighten up the reigns on who can do them.
- Fully timber construction to help stop the spread
- Rooftop sustainable farms
- renewable energy
- The living quarter is part of the blueprint for the Xiong’an New Area, a megacity near Beijing that dwarfs Greater London in size
- Its high-tech facilities, such as larger drone friendly balconies, shared 3-D printers and communal greenhouses, will allow residents to live more comfortably in case of future lockdowns.
Muck-up day - https://bit.ly/336EnG0
- Students in Sydney stages mock auction and sell their school as part of year 12 muck up day
- Students engage a local agency to help with a photo sign board
- Instant interest from local developers wanting to find out about the homes mix-use potential.
- A lot of talk of the industry needing to be more regulated to ensure when people pay $500 for a report they get the correct information back.